Vegas Uncork’d by Bon Appétit celebrates its 10th anniversary April 28 – May 1 with extravagant soirees and a world-class lineup of renowned chefs from Caesars Palace, The Cromwell, The Venetian and The Palazzo. Headliners include Giada De Laurentiis, Emeril Lagasse, Michael Chow, Guy Savoy, Gordon Ramsay, Nobu Matsuhisa and Jean-Georges Vongerichten. Tickets are on sale now for the Grand Tasting at Caesars Palace as well as new events, including After Hours Sake & Sushi: The Night Rolls On at TAO at The Venetian; brunch at GIADA: An Italian Inspired Feast at The Cromwell; and Sushi Making and Sake Tasting at Nobu Restaurant and Lounge with Chef Nobu Matsuhisa at Caesars Palace.
Tickets can be purchased at VegasUncorked.com.
“Las Vegas rivals the top culinary destinations of the world by combining renowned chefs and exceptional cuisine,” said Cathy Tull, senior vice president of marketing for the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority. “Like previous years, the tenth anniversary of Vegas Uncork’d will offer intimate opportunities for gourmands to meet and learn from some of their favorite chefs as well as experience new food adventures across the destination.”
Additionally, Chase Sapphire Preferred, a premier rewards credit card for those who are passionate about travel and dining, returns for the fourth consecutive year as the presenting sponsor of this year’s Vegas Uncork’d by Bon Appétit. Chase Sapphire cardholders will enjoy exclusive access to coveted events like dedicated chef’s tables at the Grand Tasting, including a dedicated wait staff and interaction with celebrity chefs, and an intimate lunch with veteran chefs Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger.
Events on sale now include:
New and notable:
- 10th Anniversary Mystery Dinner with Emeril Lagasse (Mystery), Thursday, April 28: Join us for a mystery dinner to celebrate the Vegas Uncork’d 10th anniversary led by star chef Emeril Lagasse and The Venetian at a special Instagram-worthy location that has yet to be announced. We aren’t giving away all the details just yet, but this will be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for lucky guests, elevating dining in Las Vegas to a whole other level! Follow us @vegasuncorkd for clues to unlock the secret location for this special dinner. Score your seat here now!
- Master Series: Nobu Matsuhisa’s Ultimate Omakase (Caesars Palace), Thursday, April 28: At $1000 per person, this once-in-a-lifetime event with Nobu Matsuhisa, is a multi course experience, with the master chef hand crafting each dish in this selection of omakase. Net proceeds of this event’s ticket sales will be donated to the ‘Keep Memory Alive’ organization.
- After Hours Sake & Sushi: The Night Rolls On at TAO (The Venetian), Thursday, April 28: Here’s an opportunity to experience the ultimate in Vegas nightlife, in an exclusive setting. Keep the party alive after hours, and indulge in sommelier selected sake tastings, passed hors d’oeuvres, sushi, and a premium open bar. The ultra cool Tao Loft Space will be buzzing with energy and the perfect place to celebrate the night’s events with other Vegas Uncork’d attendees, celeb chefs, and editors. As a bonus, attendees will get complimentary access to Tao’s exclusive nightclub after the event.
- Master Series: Dinner and a Show with MR CHOW (Caesars Palace), Thursday, April 28: Explore the first and only Las Vegas location of the internationally renowned MR CHOW, now open at Caesars Palace. This spectacular and exotic culinary arena brings guests straight to the front row — for an amplified and theatrical dining experience. Focused on the rich traditions of Beijing cuisine, diners will enjoy the show with the infamous champagne trolley, the decanting of the wine, the Sole filleting, the Beijing Duck, the MR CHOW noodle show and the dessert trolley.
- Dine in the Dark: A Sensory Lunch at Bacchanal Buffet (Caesars Palace), Friday, April 29: This lunch is unlike anything you’ve experienced before! Hosted at Bacchanal Buffet, named the #1 buffet in Las Vegas by USA Today, the renowned chef team will present a culinary journey that starts the moment you enter. Guests will be blindfolded, then led to their gourmet multi-course lunch in a private dining room. The special tasting menu will highlight some of the Bacchanal signature dishes and feature enhanced textures, smells, and sounds to delight the senses.
- Grand Tasting: 10th Anniversary Tables (Caesars Palace), Friday, April 29: The Grand Tasting tableside and at your service. A high-end dinner experience placed right in the center of the action, with a flow of multiple courses, personalized waiter service, and a dedicated bar serving the best sips and a signature cocktail of the night. With early access, you have the luxury of staying in your seat during the event or mingling one-on-one with the master chefs and editors from Bon Appétit. Experience The Grand Tasting like you’ve never been able to before.
- BA Navigator Downtown Tour (Downtown Container Park), Saturday, April 30: Join the Bon Appétit Navigator Tour of Las Vegas’ thriving Downtown neighborhood for an on-the-move feast with a diverse line-up of four restaurants and bars. Led personally by a BA editor, you’ll sip and sample delicious bites from a curated menu at each of the night’s stops, and interact up close and personal with the talented chefs and restaurateurs. Check back soon for the full restaurant and bar line-up. Meeting location will be updated on the site and emailed to all ticket purchasers.
- Brunch at GIADA: An Italian Inspired Feast (The Cromwell), Saturday, April 30: Join chef Giada De Laurentiis for brunch at her award-winning first and only namesake restaurant. Guests will be delighted by GIADA’s new brunch menu, highlighting her California-inspired Italian cuisine, indulge in limitless mimosas and more with the Emmy Award-winning celebrity chef and New York Times best-selling author.
- Mix It Up With The Maestro: The Craft of the Cocktail With Salvatore Calabrese (The Cromwell), Saturday, April 30: With more than thirty years of experience, Salvatore Calabrese is known as one of the world’s best bartenders — having served presidents, royalty and celebrities, and now you! Guests will enjoy an intimate mixology class at The Cromwell’s sexy cocktail lounge, Bound by Salvatore, and learn how to stir, shake and sip on some of The Maestro’s delicious signature cocktail concoctions with hands-on instruction while enjoying light bites in this first-ever event at Vegas Uncork’d by Bon Appétit.
- Steakhouse Redux: Michael Mina x Golden Steer, Saturday, April 30: Chef Michael Mina joins the chefs at the iconic Golden Steer Steakhouse to add a modern spin to the classic steakhouse experience. Hosted at Golden Steer, officially the oldest steakhouse in town (the restaurant opened its doors in 1958), the scene will be set with live music from the Rat Pack era, paired with a decadent lunch featuring four courses. Kick off with a mix of classic and modern variations on cocktails, while you settle in and explore the restaurant — then take your seats for a meal that’s not to be missed. Chef Mina and Golden Steer prepare and present alternating courses, to be paired with a selection of wines, bringing you one special lunch experience.
- The Ultimate Comforts & Classics Affair (Downtown Container Park), Saturday, April 30: The best of the birds, bubbles and burgers will come together at the Downtown Container Park on Fremont Street for an evening filled with comfort food, flowing drinks, and live music. Right in the middle of the action, this event will take over the hip locale’s lawn, where some of the best local restaurants grill and fry up their specialties. Guests can sample and savor these delicious bites including Shake Shack’s limited edition crackle burger and the one-night-only Vegas Uncork’d Concrete, made specially for this event as well as signature dishes from Yardbird Southern Table & Bar and their new fast casual concept Spring Chicken.
- Eye Openers & Eats: Cocktail Academy to Brunch with Hubert Keller, Rick Moonen, and Salvatore Calabrese (Southern Wine & Spirits Cocktail Academy) Sunday, May 1: It’s Sunday morning, and time to sip on some delicious cocktails and indulge in a decadent brunch for your wrap-up to an excellent weekend in Las Vegas! Hosted in the world’s most advanced beverage training facility — you’ll get an insider experience during this premier event as this location is not usually open to non-industry guests. Participate in hands-on cocktail demos by two of the world’s very best bartenders; ‘The Maestro’ Salvatore Calabrese, and Francesco Lafranconi, Southern Wine and Spirits Executive Director of Mixology & Spirits Education. During brunch, you’ll be treated to more top notch wine, spirits and premier bartending talent and delectable food prepared by mega-chefs Hubert Keller and Rick Moonen. Sit back and let the experts take the wheel for this socially charged event.
Returning favorites include:
- Master Series: A Decade of Indulgence with Guy Savoy (Caesars Palace), Thursday, April 28: In celebration of both Restaurant Guy Savoy’s 10th anniversary at Caesars Palace, and the 10th anniversary of Vegas Uncork’d by Bon Appétit, the Michelin-starred chef will present a five-course epicurean affair with premier pairings—including prestigious selections of Krug Champagne, among others. Guests will be treated to an elevated culinary adventure, featuring some of Chef Guy Savoy’s signature dishes, such as Artichoke and Black Truffle Soup and Colors of Caviar, which pair perfectly with the luxury Champagne best bubbles.
- Master Series: High Steaks Pairings with Vodka & Caviar (Caesars Palace), Thursday, April 28: A delicious evening awaits guests at this year’s Old Homestead dinner. Greg and Marc Sherry’s event is back by popular demand, and this year they present a stellar four-course menu of divine dishes and pairings featuring steak, top shelf vodka and premium caviar.
- Grand Tasting (Caesars Palace), Friday, April 29: The 10th anniversary Vegas Uncork’d Grand Tasting promises to be the best one yet: featuring signature dishes from more than 50 renowned chefs and free-flowing wines and spirits from around the world. Skill and indulgence balance to offer an unparalleled culinary tour de force. Set against the backdrop of the luxe Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis at Caesars Palace, The Grand Tasting is the opportunity to meet and learn from the world’s most respected culinary figures, while sampling uniquely curated and expertly crafted tastes.
EARLY ACCESS: Gain exclusive early admission to the event with an Early Access ticket. A limited number of tickets are available to deliver the undivided attention of experts on site.
- Decadence to the Rooftop: The Grand Tasting After Party (The Cromwell), Friday, April 29: Keep The Grand Tasting party going Vegas-style across the way at Drai’s. With an escort into the club before it’s even open, you’ll have 65,000 square feet of nighttime playground all to yourself before the crowds roll in. Nosh on light bites and sip specialty cocktails from one of the best seats in the house — luxurious cabanas that overlook the pool deck below and offer panoramic views. Explore the entire space, or enjoy your ultra exclusive home base at the north cabanas, each outfitted with temperature control and private restrooms. The night is yours — you can keep the party moving at Drai’s with two complimentary drinks to use for as long as the bar stays open!
- Master Series: Lunchtime Learning and Libations with Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger (Caesars Palace), Friday, April 29: Back by popular demand! Your chance to get up close and personal and become a part of the culinary action at this fun-filled cooking class with chef duo, Mary Sue Milliken, and Susan Feniger. Taste, sip and learn as the Too Hot Tamales prepare flavorful dishes, share their tips and cooking techniques, and shake up intoxicating libations for guests at the newest Border Grill inside The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace. Guests will meet the chefs, enjoy a multi-course lunch with specialty cocktails, a takeaway recipe booklet, and have the chance to purchase personalized cookbooks following the event.
- Master Series: Sushi Making and Sake Tasting with Chef Nobu Matsuhisa (Caesars Palace), Friday, April 29: The perfect event for sake and sushi lovers, culinary master and connoisseur, Chef Nobu Matsuhisa, will show lucky attendees how to sip premier sake and roll sushi. Discover his original ‘Nobu Style’ — a unique fusion of traditional sushi-making techniques and unexpected ingredients.
- Master Series: Pastry Savvy with François Payard (Caesars Palace), Saturday, April 30: Join one of the world’s most renowned pastry chefs, François Payard, at Payard Pâtisserie & Bistro, for a behind-the-scenes master class in technique and how to create phenomenally fresh, and exquisitely delicious French pastries.
- Brunch & Bubbles at the Boss’ House (The Venetian), Saturday, April 30: Enjoy brunch in epic style at Buddy V’s Ristorante at The Venetian. Hosted by “Cake Boss” Buddy Valastro’s operating partners, famed Las Vegas husband and wife team Chef Kim Canteenwalla and restaurateur Elizabeth Blau, of CNBC’s Restaurant Startup, the over the top brunch will feature classic brunch favorites, complemented by elaborate seafood stations, a caviar ice bar, bottomless bubbles, build-your-own bloody mary bar, a decadent dessert display and much, much more. Guests will be treated to stunning views of the Las Vegas strip and an Italian brunch the entire famiglia will enjoy – like a boss!
- Master Series: Beat The Heat with Chef Gordon Ramsay (Caesars Palace), Saturday, April 30: Can you handle the heat in Chef Gordon Ramsay’s Kitchen? This exciting event puts you up-close and personal with the world-famous chef, while feasting on his signature dishes alongside past contestants from FOX’s hit competition series, HELL’S KITCHEN.
- Master Series: Too Hot Tamales Top Shelf Tequila Tasting Dinner (Caesars Palace), Saturday, April 30: A one-of-a-kind dining experience from celebrity chefs, Mary Sue Milliken, and Susan Feniger, at the award-winning Border Grill at The Forum Shops, named Las Vegas’ Best Latin American Restaurant in 2015. Geared for the tequila enthusiast or novice, the Too Hot Tamales will share tequila tips from harvest to bottle, intimate stories inspired by their travels throughout Mexico, and navigate guests through a four-course modern Mexican tasting menu, paired with Patron’s finest from their Roca collection and handcrafted tequila cocktails. As an ultra-exclusive treat, guests can indulge in tastings of Border Grill’s limited edition Barrel Select Reposado Tequila — handpicked by Mary Sue and Susan, and only available at Border Grill in Las Vegas — and unveiled for the first time at Vegas Uncork’d.
- Little Italy from City To Strip: Rao’s Italian Brunch with The Pellegrinos (Caesars Palace), Sunday, May 1: Ciao Bella! Transport yourself to Southern Italy at this intimate afternoon affair at the exclusive Rao’s Restaurant. You’ll join Frank Pellegrino, Sr. and Jr. for a premium experience, enjoying a seasonally inspired multi-course brunch, featuring authentic family recipes, distinctive cocktails, and non-stop entertainment at this traditional Italian feast.
10TH ANNUAL @VEGASUNCORKD BY BON APPÉTIT APRIL 28 – MAY 1
About Bon Appétit
Bon Appétit is where food and culture meet. The award-winning No. 1 food lifestyle brand covers food through the lens of cooking, fashion, travel, technology, design, and home. Under editor in chief Adam Rapoport, the brand has been named AdAge Magazine of the Year in 2015, and has been nominated for 22 National Magazine Awards, including wins in 2014 for General Excellence and Photography. In 2015 Vice President and Chief Revenue Officer Pamela Drucker Mann was named AdAge Publishing Executive of the year, the magazine was also named A-List Magazine of the Year in 2013 and “One to Watch” in 2014, and has been Adweek’s Food Magazine of the Year in 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015.
About the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) is charged with marketing Southern Nevada as a tourism and convention destination worldwide, and also with operating the Las Vegas Convention Center and Cashman Center. With 150,000 hotel rooms in Las Vegas alone and nearly 11 million square feet of meeting and exhibit space citywide, the LVCVA’s mission centers on attracting ever increasing numbers of leisure and business visitors to the area. For more information, go towww.lvcva.com or www.LasVegas.com.
About Chase Sapphire Preferred
Chase Sapphire Preferred is a premier rewards credit card for people who are passionate about travel and dining. With Sapphire Preferred you enjoy premium travel rewards and benefits with no travel restrictions or blackout dates on airfare booked through Ultimate Rewards; double points for every dollar spent on dining and travel; the Chip and Signature for international travel; no foreign transaction fees; 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs; 24/7 live customer service; access to exclusive card member experiences; and more. More information is available at www.chasesapphire.com/preferred.
The names and brands mentioned above are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Frederika Brookfield: Bon Appétit, 212.209.4415 Frederika_Brookfield@condenast.com
Tamara Rocha: R&R Partners, 702.318.4204 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kate Whiteley: Kirvin Doak Communications, 702.737.3100 email@example.com