MARTHA STEWART WINE & FOOD EXPERIENCE
PRESENTED BY USA TODAY NETWORK AND MGM RESORTS INTERNATIONAL
AT LAS VEGAS FESTIVAL GROUNDS, SATURDAY, OCTOBER 13
TICKETS ON SALE SAT. JULY 14 WineandFood.USAToday.com/LasVegas/
Martha Stewart Wine & Food Experience presented by USA TODAY NETWORK and MGM Resorts International in Las Vegas, NV
October 13, 2018, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Las Vegas Festival Grounds – 311 W Sahara Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89101
The venue has 35 outdoor acres on the southwest corner the famed Las Vegas Strip. The venue provides a great fan experience with turf throughout and trees for shade.
A savory Wine & Food Experience series offering an American culinary tour for fans and connoisseurs alike who can indulge in this savory exploration showcasing fine food, wine, beer and spirits from local and national chefs and mixologists. The Las Vegas event, Martha Stewart Wine & Food Experience presented by USA TODAY NETWORK & MGM Resorts International, is part of a 12-city culinary event series throughout 2018.
- The Martha Stewart Experience features a tented entrance with a “Celebrating with Martha” theme showcasing Martha-designed products. Guests can get creative with Martha’s Celebrations line at Michaels; snap a selfie at a café table with Martha in the backdrop; explore the lifestyle leader’s newest lines from Macy’s tabletop; grab a glimpse of a cool ‘utensil chandelier;’ and explore kitchen gear, books, Martha’s QVC product line, and more.
- Martha Stewart said: “Join me in October with USA TODAY NETWORK and MGM Resorts International for the first Las Vegas Wine & Food Experience. We’re presenting a rare gathering of chefs, purveyors and restaurateurs for a memorable Saturday afternoon to discover, taste and celebrate the sheer enjoyment of fabulous food and drink.”
- The Grand Tasting is central to the Wine & Food Experience. This vast food and beverage sampling experience features chefs, restaurateurs and gourmet leaders in branded booth settings who will greet guests as they enjoy wine, craft beer, spirits and special bites. The Grand Tasting also spotlights a schedule of wine and beverage seminars and cooking demonstrations featuring Martha Stewart and other chefs.
- MGM Resorts International restaurants, along with local Las Vegas chef talent, will be among those featured at the event. The culinary extravagance of Las Vegas is anticipated to be on full display given the city’s exciting dining scene and elevated epicurean entertainment offerings.
- Tickets go on sale Sat., July 14 and will be available at WineandFood.USATODAY.com/LasVegas/ or at www.ticketmaster.com
- Tickets include the Grand Tasting ($85); VIP ($120) for guests to enjoy a lounge and early event access; and a limited Martha Stewart master class ticket ($250).
In Las Vegas, Stewart will present a cooking demonstration in the Grand Tasting that all guests can enjoy. For the upgraded “Martha” ticket, patrons can learn directly from the lifestyle leader during a coveted seminar experience in which she’ll share her favorite tips and practices for celebrated occasions.
USA TODAY NETWORK reaches more than 120 million unique monthly users, as well as culinary leaders, through award-winning content and unique experiences. A crowd of 4,000 is expected in Las Vegas to enjoy the event with dozens of restaurants and top chefs from the world-renowned Vegas culinary community. For those interested in sponsorship opportunities, contact Craig Kaplan, email@example.com; Mike O’Donnell, firstname.lastname@example.org; or Sabrina Philpot, email@example.com.
Social Media: #LasVegasWFE, #WFE, Facebook/Instagram @usatodaywinefood, Twitter @usatwfe
About USA TODAY NETWORK. USA TODAY NETWORK, part of Gannett Co, Inc. (NYSE: GCI), is the largest local-to-national media organization in the country, powered by our award-winning newsrooms and marketing solutions business. With deep roots in local communities spanning the U.S. with more than 100 brands, plus USA TODAY, we engage more than 110 million people every month through a diverse portfolio of multi-platform content offerings and experiences. For more information, visit www.Gannett.com
About MGM Resorts International. MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) is an S&P 500® global entertainment company with national and international locations featuring best-in-class hotels and casinos, state-of-the-art meetings and conference spaces, incredible live and theatrical entertainment experiences, and an extensive array of restaurant, nightlife and retail offerings. MGM Resorts creates immersive, iconic experiences through its suite of Las Vegas-inspired brands. The MGM Resorts portfolio encompasses 28 unique hotel offerings including some of the most recognizable resort brands in the industry. Expanding throughout the U.S. and around the world, the company in 2018 opened MGM COTAI in Macau and the first Bellagio-branded hotel in Shanghai. It also is developing MGM Springfield in Massachusetts. The 78,000 global employees of MGM Resorts are proud of their company for being recognized as one of FORTUNE® Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies®. For more information visit us at www.mgmresorts.com.
About Martha Stewart. Martha Stewart is an Emmy Award-winning television show host, entrepreneur, bestselling author of 90 books, and America’s most trusted lifestyle expert and teacher reaching 100 million consumers monthly across media and merchandising platforms. Her myriad products for everyday living – from cooking to crafting to healthy living, even pet care — are found in more than 70 million households with a growing retail presence in thousands of locations. In 2015, Martha merged her company with Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SQBG), and today serves as Chief Creative Officer and a Member of the Board. Sequential, a global brand management company with a portfolio of renowned consumer names, generates more than $4 billion annually in global retail sales. Visit MarthaStewart.com and SequentialBrandsGroup.com
About Sequential Brands Group, Inc. Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SQBG) owns, promotes, markets, and licenses a portfolio of consumer brands in the fashion, active, and home categories, which includes the Martha Stewart media and merchandising properties. Sequential seeks to ensure that its brands continue to thrive and grow by employing strong brand management, design and marketing teams. Sequential has licensed and intends to license its brands in a variety of consumer categories to retailers, wholesalers and distributors in the United States and around the world. For more information, please visit Sequential’s website at: www.sequentialbrandsgroup.com To inquire about licensing opportunities, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About R Entertainment. R Entertainment is an experiential marketing and business development company, producing 200 dates a year, such as the USA TODAY NETWORK Wine & Food Experience, Kentucky Derby Fillies & Lilies Party, Final Four Sponsors Ball, National Taco Tour, Super Bowl events, PGA Waste Management Phoenix Open, Arizona Diamondbacks Evening on the Diamond, The Good Life Festivals by Shea Homes, among others. R Entertainment also books concert entertainment nationwide. Visit www.R-Entertainment.com
# # #
16413 N. 91st St
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260